blog hits

hostgator coupon

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe™ Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe™ Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
 
Not Your Mother's is probably one of my favorite brands that you can buy at a local grocery store such as Walmart. I cannot stress enough how important it is to use brands that do not have sulfates on your hair. This is why I tried NYMbrands.
 
The sea salt spray gives you those beach waves that you always look up youtube videos on how to get. I promise you will get them with this brand.
Here is a picture of my hair before the spray and after the spray

 
 
BEFORE                                                                                       AFTER



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Here is the smaller size bottle that I recieved.
 
 
I loved it so much that I actually went out and bought the bigger bottle since I know I will be going through this stuff like crazy.  I love the smell and how my hair feels afterwards.
 
Click here to be linked to NYMBRANDS webpage.
"$6.00 for full size at CVS/Pharmacy, Target (select stores), ULTA Beauty (full & travel size), Urban Outfitters, Walmart, Walgreens (select stores)", as quoted from influensters product page.
 
I even left them a comment on facebook and they like it (:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment