blog hits

hostgator coupon

Friday, December 14, 2012

Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works

Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works
 
I don't think I have ever smelled a fragrance that smells as good as this does.
I wear it every day and it is totally worth the $44.50 for a full sized bottle.
If you want a smaller bottle the .25 fl oz is $10.00.
You can buy the product here.
 
 
 
I really feel like I smell beautiful when I wear this fragrance. Not only that, the bottle is an enchanting red color. The one thing I really like about bath and body works is that they always have sales.
 
Every woman NEEDS this fragrance. Go buy it (:
 
+I have recieved this product for free by influenster in their voxbox program for testing purposes only. I write honest reviews. If you would like to learn more about the VOXBOX programs visit influenster's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment