blog hits

hostgator coupon

Friday, December 14, 2012

Head and shoulders Damage Rescue

Head and Shoulders Damage Rescue
 
I recieved the Free Full size bottles of Head and Shoulders Damage Rescue Shampoo and Condition for Testing and Review purposes from influenster. I am not paid to write the reviews and they are 100% honest.
 
 
I normally do not use Shampoos with sulfate so I will give it a try.
 
Here is a picture of them...
 
 
My hair felt pretty soft afterwards so I would recommend it to my friends.
"$4.99 per bottle at food, drug and mass market retailers nationwide starting in January 2013" as quoted from the Influenster website.
 
It is said that it will leave your hair 10x stronger in up to 4 washes!!
 
Here is the product page if you would like to learn more.
Click here to go to influenster's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment